Cash Mails

cashmails.org

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sonu Niigaam's Tribute to Michael Jackson




Many Bollywood stars gave their praise on the multitalented artist, Michael Jackson. One celebrity, talented singer Sonu Niigaam has also made a tribute to the King of Pop, but in a different way. Sonu and his team recently started a fan page on his facebook dedicated to Michael Jackson that had him and many fans writing songs about Michael. It was a way for fans to know that music can, like Michael Jackson's hit song, "Heal the World!"
The fan page is also served as a forum for Sonu Niigaam and his friends and admirers to share their thoughts, views, and their music.
Among many songs that a lot of fans have written, a few were chosen to be compiled into a new song thanks to two talented musicians named Saikat Roy and Shankar Ramanamoorthy according to Sonu's facebook page. Sonu Niigaam has also written a song dedicated to Michael Jackson called "This Is It" that will be composed by Sonu himself. Sonu Niigaam told us at Desi Hits! his reasons on what compelled him to do this.
I don't know what made me do it... I guess Michael! Unbelievable response... none of us knew there's so much talent in people who approached me as mere fans.
"I don't know what made me do it...I guess Michael! Unbelievable response... none of us knew there's so much talent in people who approached me as mere fans. I am glad it's getting an outlet. Composers wanting to compose and writers wanting to write, producers wanting to program...press wanting to write about it. It's getting bigger by the day...I'll have to format the process to be able to give it a structure. Got to take this on a different level."

No comments:

Post a Comment